Layered Pinstripe Shirtdress

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_UCSD School of Pharmacy_Pharmacy Blog_What to Wear to School

Nothing like a good energy boost before finals! This Chunky Strawberry bowl from Jamba Juice has a dash of peanut butter that makes the fat little girl in me scream and jump with joy! It has the right ratio of creamy, gooey goodness to fresh bursts of strawberries! This bowl may seem small but it keeps me full and energized for a sufficient amount of time!

Anyways, I'm in maximum overdrive mode as I cram for my GI final this coming Monday! Just one more and I'm done with the quarter! I have a love hate relationship with Fall Quarter. On one hand, it's the best since all my favorite holidays fall within the last leg of the year but it's also the worse since I pretty much have to study around these festive events! An additional con to this year's Fall quarter is the length which reduces the amount of days off I get for winter break. The breaks during our P2 year are a bit odd since we run in conjunction with the School of Medicine's block schedule. I'm not sure if I'm traveling anywhere outside California but wherever I end up, I'm going to make sure I spend time detoxing from school. I plan on getting back in touch with my creative and artistic roots this break! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Layered Zara Blue and White Nautical Outfit
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Chic and Simple Fall Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Comfortable Boots to School
         

// MARC JACOBS Black Leather Madison Tote // ZARA Shirtdress // ZARA Shorts // NANETTE LEPORE Embroidered Suede Boots //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments