Striped Lace Up with Jamba Juice

Saturday, October 07, 2017


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Energy Bowls Jamba Juice_What I Wore_Casual Weekend Style_California Cool

Hey guys! If you've been following along on my instagram, you know that I recently tried Jamba Juice's new Energy Bowls! The one pictured here is the Island Pitaya Bowl along with their Matcha Green Tea Blast Smoothie! I needed a break from studying and of course, I naturally wanted food so I opted for healthy options at Jamba. The Island Pitaya Bowl is only 470 calories with 6g of protein and 12g of dietary fiber. I must admit, I came in with the preconceived notion that the pitaya would be bland but to my surprise, it was just the right amount of sweetness! The added dash of honey was in perfect proportion with all the other ingredients which include: pineapples, bananas, strawberries, mangos, pumpkin flax seed granola, blueberries, chia seeds and coconut! 

I'm wearing one my my typical weekend outfits which calls for something comfortable and casual. Instead of wearing my go to black leather shorts, I decided to mix it up with my sequined ones! This is definitely something I would also wear to exams. Some of the classrooms at UCSD have their AC on full blast so it's a good idea to have an extra layer just in case! Anyways, I'll have another post up in the future on their other Energy Bowl: Chunky Strawberry. Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Breton Stripes Lace Up Zara Sweater with Black Sequin Shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_San Diego Fashion Blogger_School Style_College Fashion Blog
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Jamba Juice_Island Pitaya Bowl_Sponsored_How To Wear an Olive Parka
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Casual Fall Fashion_Layering_Fall Style_UCSD Student Pharmacist_Pharmacy Blog
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Student Blog_Casual Fashion_Sequin Shorts_How to Wear Sequins in the Daytime




// ZARA Breton Striped Lace Up Sweater // ELLA MOSS Black Sequin Shorts // JOIE Olive Parka // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // NANETTE LEPORE Black Embroidered Booties // CHANEL Sunnies //

#IJambaSanDiego #BowlGoals

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments