Banana Republic x Invictus III

Friday, September 23, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_california Fashion Blogger_Southern Belle_Merino Wool pink sweater

Hello everyone! I just finished orientation at UCSD and yesterday was my first official day of school! Looking at my course schedule is a bit overwhelming but I am beyond ecstatic to be a full time student again! There are multiple potential outfit post locations around campus so you might see some UCSD backgrounds in the future!

Onwards to fashion: Banana Republic generously provided me with some of their new arrivals! This particular post shows 3 different outfits - each with something from Banana Republic. To start off, I immediately fell in love with this blush colored merino wool featherweight sweater.  Besides the hue, I adore the feel of wool against my skin! It's the perfect transitional piece from summer to fall and it works wonders with both skirts and pants. Though this crew neck sweater isn't offered in petite sizes, I opted for an X-Small and it fits extremely well. I was a bit afraid this sweater might be too loose on me but it fits just fine! I paired this top with a full circle midi skirt to bring back some Southern Belle roots to my blog.

Adrienne Nguyen_UCSD School of Pharmacy_Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Souther Belle Fashion_Flower Full Midi Skirt _ Pink and purple outfit


// BANANA REPUBLIC Merino Wool Featherweight Crewneck Sweater in Blush c/o (Get it HERE// PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Clutch // MARCO SARTO Salmon Platform Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

0 Comments