Sailing Stripes

Monday, September 12, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Summer Style_french Girl Style_Sailor_Sailing Outfit_Blue and White Stripes

Greetings, everyone! My sincere apologies for being M.I.A. - I just moved into my new home! I made so many fond memories at my old place... so of course tears were shed however, I am excited to embark on a new adventure in San Diego! I spent the last few weeks packing up my life and tossing away unwanted clothes, home goods, etc. I really could not believe the amount of clutter I acquired over the years but then again, I did live in one home my entire life. Anyways, I hired the most amazing movers that were able to pack up and take care of all my belongings - including my piano! After they left, my old house felt so much bigger but the feeling of abandonment became real.

As the afternoon came at my new place, I found myself in the midst of a plethora of boxes. I didn't feel like I could call this my new home. It was missing that solid, strong connection I created at my old place - something hard to come by... something irreplaceable. I know it might sound odd but I grew very fond of my past home. I was so attached that I decided to go back to my old house for one last night even though I already cut the electricity - fortunately, the water remained on for 48 hours! I slept in a sleeping bag on the floor by candlelight - totally romantic, right? It was hard to say goodbye but it'll always have a place in my heart. I have so many pictures and I took something away from it - both literally and figuratively.

I don't know when I'll be comfortable calling my new place, my home but it's an issue that I believe will be resolved within time. Until then, I'll keep myself busy by unpacking and eating way too much take-out for my own good. I can say I am beyond thrilled to be a full time student again - more on this soon! On another note, I finally pulled out these adorable white culottes and paired them with my striped sailor crop top with a bow in the back. This is the perfect outfit for a summer day out at any beach or coastal place.

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Breton Stripes with White Pleated Culottes from Tahari
Adrienne Nguyen_Fashion Blogger from California_SD Blogger_Summer Outfit_Blue and White Striped Crop Top with Zipper and Bow
Adrienne Nguyen_How to wear Crop Tops_How to Wear Culottes and look tall_how to not look short in culottes
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Wear Crop tops with Culottes
Adrienne Nguyen_Fashion Blogger_Yellow and Blue Color Combination_Color Blocked_What to Wear for a Boat trip
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear to lunch on the beach

// LAMB Blue Suede D'Orsay Heels // TORY BURCH Bright Yellow Clutch // CHANEL Sunglasses // TAHARI White Culottes // PINTAIL Pineapple Pin //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments