Crop Top Season

Friday, October 04, 2024

Simple Casual Old Money Black and White Outfit_Crop Top and High waisted Pleated Shorts_Aritzia_Saint Laurent_YSL Bag_Chanel Sunglasses_Snakeskin_Adrienne Nguyen_San Diego

A simple black and white summer outfit! It may be October but it's still warm in San Diego. I've had this white crop top for a VERY long time but only recently decided to pull it out of the depths of my closet. I paired it with my high waisted pleated shorts for a very casual day out. For a little bit of personality, I wore my snakeskin two strap heels. As for dinner later that evening, we tried some Cuban food at a nearby restaurant.

Simple Casual Old Money Black and White Outfit_Crop Top and High waisted Pleated Shorts_Aritzia_Saint Laurent_YSL Bag_Chanel Sunglasses_Snakeskin_Adrienne Nguyen_San Diego
Cuban food at Havana Grill in Mission Valley_Adrienne Nguyen


// Chanel Sunglasses // Aritzia High Waisted Pleated Shorts // Dolce Vita Snakeskin Python Block Heels // Louis Vuitton LV Twist //

XO,
Adrienne 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments