Summer Chains

Friday, September 13, 2024


 My partner and I decided to explore parts of Southern California we've never been to and Old Town Temecula was on the list. It gets pretty warm inland so I wore a simple ivory waist-tie vest with high waisted pleated satin shorts. To keep my outfit simple and a tad bit interesting, I accessorized with my amaranth small Lady Dior bag. The area has a very Western vibe to it and many of the original buildings were preserved. If you're hungry, you came to the right there... there's really no shortage of food options though the wait may be long!


Of course, we couldn't leave without trying some food! We went to The Goat & Vine only to find that there was a 2 hour wait at 3-4PM! Fortunately, there was some seating for two! We got some bubbly and crunchy pizza along with a salad!

The Goat and Vine Temecula Pizza and Salad
The Goat and Vine Temecula Pizza and Salad
The Goat and Vine Temecula Pizza and Salad


// Reiss Waistcoat // Dior Small ABC Lady Dior Bag // Saks Fifth Avenue Strappy Heels // Chanel Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments