San Francisco Varsity Jacket

Monday, April 05, 2021

What to Wear with a Blue Varsity Jacket_Everyday Casual Fashion with Blue Bomber_Beanie and Varsity Women's Jacket Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen

I withdrew from my fellowship in San Francisco so I'm in no place to say this however, I do miss and crave The City life. SF exudes a completely different vibe compared to San Diego and it's not as fast-paced as NYC but there's just something about it that draws you in. I spent my summer in SF right before APPE rotations and it was COLD AND WINDY. I'm all for gloomy weather but the wind whipping my hair all over my face was a bit much. Who knows... maybe I'll end up in the Bay Area sometime in the future. Anyways, on one of the days when I ventured onto Pier 39, I wanted to grab some souvenirs - as any tacky tourist would. I came across a clothing store and found this varsity jacket/bomber. I've worn this so many times throughout the pandemic and I would love to buy more in various color combinations! I still have yet to share my SF pictures... I'll post that soon! Until next time!

Quote of the Week:
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney 

San Diego Fashion Blogger_Casual Blogger_What to Wear with a Blue and White Varsity Jacket_Adrienne Nguyen
Beanie and Varsity Jacket Outfit Ideas_What to Wear to your FIrst Day of School in Fall_Fall Fashion Ideas_Adrienne NguyenWhite Beanie Outfit Inspiration for Fall in California_Adrienne Nguyen
Black and White Sweater with Blue and White Varsity Jacket and Beanie Outfit Inspo_Adrienne Nguyen
Women's Varsity Jacket and Denim Shorts with Timberland Boots Ideas_Adrienne Nguyen
Casual 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Outfit Ideas_Pashli Satchel with Varsity Jacket and Shorts for College
Adrienne Nguyen_Road Trip Outfit Ideas for Fall_What to Wear with Timberland Boots
Bicycle Necklace Outfit Ideas_Sweater and Shorts Outfit Inspo_Adrienne Nguyen
Fall Fashion Ideas_Adrienne Nguyen

//Chanel Sunnies // Abercrombie and Fitch Denim Shorts // 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Black Medium Satchel // Timberland Lace Up Leather Heeled Boots// UCSD White Beanie //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments