Silk Tie Scarf

Monday, October 18, 2021


How to Wear a Silk Tie Scarf - Women's Ascot - French Girl Fashion - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus

Nothing like a good silk tie ascot scarf! Small scarves are the perfect accessory to any outfit - around your neck like a scarf, around your wrist like a bangle, on your head like a headscarf or on your bag. Although I love wearing a good small scarf around my neck, I often find myself looking like a stewardess. But this time, I was determined to make it work. I believe this dainty black and white polka dot scarf worked elegantly with my navy blue and white striped tee

I found my white cigarette pants in the back of my closet and thought they were a perfect match for my stripes and polka dot combination. I felt like a French girl when I wore this outfit! Between the ease and comfort of this look along with basic colors, don't you think this makes a great on the go look? To give my petite frame some height, I wore my suede chain pointed heels and teased my hair. Until next time!

What to Wear with a Polka Dot Silk Scarf - Casual French Girl Look - Parisian Style - Classic Striped Tee with White Pants - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
What I Wore Today - Coat Over Shoulders - Cigarette Pants with Blue and White Striped Top _ Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
Classic Vintage Audrey Hepburn Style - French Girl - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
What to wear on a yacht - what to wear on a boat - girl's boat fashion - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
Chuck Bass Silk Tie Ascot - Gossip Girl Style - Audrey Hepburn Style Icon - Adrienne nguyen - Invictus

// ZARA Navy Blue and White Striped Tee // ZARA White Cigarette Pants // ZARA Black Flare Peter Pan Collar Coat // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // BALDININI Black Chain Suede Pointed Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Love this gorgeous black and white look! The scarf addition is perfect!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alice! I've had the scarf for the long time but forgot I had it!

      XO

      Delete
  2. Perfect matching of white and black look. Scarf add the additional beauty to this outfit. Love the designer black Handbag. Get the more variety of Ladies Handbags Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm doing a little research on the Pashli and I realized you're one of the few who have photos using it with the long strap. I was wondering is it comfortable using it that way? I've heard a lot of people mention that using it that way makes the purse sit at an awkward angle, but I'm planning on purchasing a medium and taking it on a trip with me and while I love carrying a satchel in the crook of my arm, I'd like to be able to use the long strap to get that handsfree option. I also heard that it's quite heavy and that it might be too heavy to take on a trip. After trying it on at the store, I didn't find all that much to the weight. I mean it's heavy, but not overbearing with the thought of stuff inside of it. Could you let me know any opinions you have on the purse? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Pashli! It's one of my favorite bags!

      The strap is very comfortable and can endure a lot of weight! I don't think it's particularly heavy even though other people who hold my bag may disagree!

      I use the strap very often at school and work however, I feel like it could break off. It is a very sturdy bag, nevertheless!

      XO

      Delete