A Floral Touch

Wednesday, February 07, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Student_Fall Fashion_Turtleneck and Houndstooth Mini Skirt with Red Suede Boots and Wool Fedora

Midterms are stressful regardless of the course but I find this round of exams building up a tremendous amount of anxiety in me. I typically weigh my priorities and study for classes as the test approaches. Postponing all my studying for a class until the midterm comes around has been my method since high school... However, it's starting to take a toll in me. One thing I came to realize this quarter is that I do require an adequate amount of sleep to function properly. I'm your typical Type A gal and I used to wince at the thought of missing class - no matter what was happening in my life, I made sure to attend every class. Nevertheless, I finally broke out of that routine during my second year of pharmacy school. I know not many people admit to "ditching class" but I find skipping class beneficial for my health. Sad, right? It's probably because I live quite a ways from campus meaning I have to get up extra early to beat the traffic nightmare each morning. Whether it's catching up on much needed sleep or studying for these intense, jam-packed classes, I'm choosing to take care of myself properly this time round. Maybe I should make another post regarding sleep and student life...

I still have a ton of unpublished outfits but I can't seem to muster up any free time to edit them. I wore this outfit over winter break and it was all about mixing some of my favorite versatile pieces with forgotten items! These red suede ankle boots were lost amongst my other shoes but as I began my closet purge, I found these beauties! They're a bit tight but they do make complement many of my outfits. I also found this houndstooth mini skirt with floral appliqués in my closet and it works great with Fall/Winter wardrobes. I'd love to hear more about what you guys want to see on my blog! I received a lot of requests from my pharmacy readers! Feel free to leave a note in my sidebar widget! Hope you like this outfit! Until next time!

Adrienne nguyen_Invictus_How to Look Chic during Cold Weather_What to Wear to School during FallAdrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Layer Turtleneck with a Mini Skirt and Fedora_Burgundy and Black Outfit_What to Wear to a Casual Christmas Party
// ZARA Turtleneck // ZARA Appliqué Houndstooth Mini Skirt // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // POUR LA VICTORIE Suede Red Ankle Boots // BCBG MAX AZRIA Wool Two Toned Fedora // H&M Faux Fur Burgundy Jacket //

XO,
Adrienne
        

You Might Also Like

0 Comments