Miss Violeta

Saturday, December 02, 2017


THE SUN ALSO RISES even though it's been raining in Orange County. Oh, as a side note, that novel was one of my favorites in high school by Ernest Hemingway. Finals are in less than two weeks and the end of my undergraduate years are starting to hit me. It's time to devote more time to school and get rock solid grades. 

As for my outfit, I received this dress from Sugarlips which you guys can purchase HERE. When I received this dress, I have to admit that I did not like it. It is not something I would even try on at the mall if I saw it on the racks but I wanted to make it work. I went through my accessories and tried to mix and match things to see if I could make it "mine" and put my own personality into it. After scouring through jewelry, belts, and shoes, I finally found the perfect combination and this is the result. 


// Miss Violeta Dress you can purchase HERE // Marco Santi Platforms // Chanel Sunglasses // Free Press Necklace //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Superb outfit, I love your skirt!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! super cute outfit, loving the necklace!

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay its safe to say you have the cutest skirts ever! I love this one too!


    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look, hyped! love the heels and the blouse so cute and chick!

    ReplyDelete