Periwinkle

Thursday, January 03, 2019

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Student_Pharmacy Blog_Business Casual
Happy New Year, everyone!

My New Year Resolutions:
1. Academic wise - get everything in order for Midyear 2019! 
2. Start running again
3. Blog more (fashion and pharmacy)
4. Travel... outside of California 
5. Eat healthier - no more toxic foods

I could go on with my list of things I hope to accomplish this year but that could go on beyond 100. The top 5 items I listed above were the first to pop into my head! I cannot wait for Midyear 2019 in Las Vegas! For those of you who follow me on Instagram, I posted pictures and Insta stories from my Midyear 2018 experience in Anaheim - I plan on writing a Behind the Scenes of Midyear in the future! I do hope to write more Pharmacy posts this year - fingers crossed rotations give me more free time compared to when I'm in school. On the topic of pharmacy school, 3rd year classes have stressed me out in a way I've never felt before. I'm a stress eater who tends to reach for junk artery clogging options rather than clean lighter eats and as a result, I've gained a surprising amount of weight. I came to the realization of my added weight because I tried on every single skirt, shorts, pants, trousers... bottom I have... (I wanted to purge my closet) long story short, I don't fit many of my beloved items anymore 😨😰😭😢. New year, new me. At least, that's what they say, right?

I took all my free time for granted before pharmacy school however, I find myself craving it now. I would describe myself as a workaholic and I want every thing I do to lead me closer towards achieving some sort of goal. I had about a month long break this Christmas and I was always working on something which prevented me from traveling. I only have a few more breaks before life kicks into full blast so I intend on taking full advantage of every opportunity. Expect more updates from me!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Business Casual Outfit_All Blue Outfit_What to Wear with Black Flats
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to make a sweater vest chic_What to Wear to a lunch date
Adrienne Nguyen_How to Make Forever 21 Look Expensive_How to Style a Blue Coat

// Betsey Johnson Velvet Pointed Toe Heels with Beaded Block Heel // Zara Deep V Coat // Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote // Chanel Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments