Trail of Beads

Tuesday, July 05, 2016


What to Wear to School_Classy and Sophisticated_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

To all my American readers, I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! I sure enjoyed all the firework show(s) around my area! I must say, neighborhood fireworks shows beat out Disneyland's by a landslide. This was the last Fourth of July I'm spending here in this part of Southern California... I'm really going to miss all the simple little things I've experienced and grew accustomed to in Orange County... But I'll save all that emotional mushy talk for another time.

I recently went out to Old Towne Orange with Jonathan and we found a pretty deserted area in the outskirts of the historic district. I love these brick buildings plus they worked well with my outfit...pop of orange and all. All of these pieces (minus the top) were featured in various outfit posts in the past. I just found a new way to mix and match my clothes to suit my current style - versatility is the best! Hope you guys like this ensemble! Until next time!

Free People Beaded Jacket_Scallop Shorts_Classy Elegance_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
What to Wear for a qcuik Getaway_Boating Trip Outfit_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invcitus_California Fashion Blogger_Shorts and Jacket with Tee Shirt_Casual Elegance
What to wear to a lunch meeting_California Fashion Blog_Adirnene Nguyen_Invictus
What I Wore_Casual Lunch Meetings_Fashion Blogger_Orange COunty Fashion Blogger-PHarmacy School Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus


// FREE PEOPLE Beaded Hook & Eye Jacket // RACHEL ROY Orange Scallop Midnight Blue Shorts // BURBERRY Flats // LUSH Cream Top //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +