Swan Lake Ruffles

Wednesday, March 02, 2016


How to Wear a Mini Skirt to Work_Work Appropriate Mini Skirt_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

Happy hump day, everyone! Did you guys watch the Oscars this past Sunday? The highlight, for me at least, was Joe Biden and Lady Gaga shedding light on sexual assault in addition to the touching performance by Mother Monster herself. The lyrics, the emotion, and of course, the courage and unity of the men and women on stage, brought many to tears including myself. On a happier note, I was so pleased Leonardo DiCaprio won Best Actor in a Leading Role. This was another highlight since that honor was well deserved and definitely a long time coming!

Life is taking some interesting turns for me. As of now, I am currently debating which school to attend come August/September. I will reveal what I've been up to in a few months and maybe put up a few tips and pointers for future graduate students. When I begin school this coming Fall semester or quarter, I will incorporate more lifestyle posts in addition to my outfit posts. I started out writing about my daily activities in a journal but with the rise of technology and the blogging platform, I transitioned to this medium (Blogger) as my creative outlet. With the complexity and demanding schedule of a graduate student, I will shift the focus of my blog to help me deal with any academic woes that may come to pass.

But more on that another day. You may remember this Leifsdottir Swan Pleated Mini Skirt if you've been following my blog since the beginning of it's inception - I used a Canon Power Shot and I still had braces! Anyways, I decided to paired this lovely purple skirt with a purple Sleeveless Ruffled Top that has also made an appearance on my blog in the past! It's all about working old pieces to make them look like new, right? I thought these two pieces paired nicely with each other and to add a pop of color, I wore my Red and Hot Pink Suede Ivanka Trump sandals. Until next time!

What to Wear with a Sleeveless Turtleneck_How to wear a Ruffled Top_Business Casual_Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear with Hot Pink Suede Heels - How to wear suede heels to work_Adrienne nguyen - invictus
Purple Business casual Look with Ruffled Blouse and Swan Purple Mini Skirt_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
How to Make Cheap look Expensive - TJ Maxx Top - Nordstrom Rack Skirt - Leifsdottir Swan Mini Skirt - Ivanka Trump Suede Heels - adrienne nguyen - invictus California Fashion Blogger - Orange County Fashion Blogger - SoCal Fashion Blogger - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus


// LEIFSDOTTIR Purple Swan Mini Skirt // IVANKA TRUMP Hot Pink Suede Heels // PROENZA SCHOULER Purple PS11 Clutch // CHANEL Sunglasses //



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I hope whichever school decides to go you you'll be happy with your choice! Love the swan print skirt haha, it's gorgeous on you.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog post! I truly appreciate it!

      I love this swan skirt too!

      XO

      Delete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +