, , , , , , , , ,

LFW Favorites - S/S 2016

Friday, October 9, 2015

Hello, everyone! I know I am behind on my fashion week posts so here is a quick round-up of my favorite looks and collections from London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2016.

Holly Fulton
Psychedelic kaleidoscope prints galore! Holly Fulton's line was all kind of fun and it conjures up a myriad of childhood memories. My favorite has to be the second look because I can see myself wearing that into my research facility and/or hospital without getting into too much trouble about my attire! It's chic, upbeat AND it follows our dress-code!

Jonathan Saunders
If only I had an event to attend... I love the color combinations in Jonathan Saunder's collection! I really LOVE the coat in the first look! It's perfect for a day out with friends or for a chilly date night!
 
Mary Katrantzou
Prints, prints, and more prints! I'm noticing a trend here! Is it just me or does Mary Katrantzou's collection have a sophisticated bohemian vibe to it? I love the mirrored prints but the last look featured here stands out from the rest, for obvious reasons. Wouldn't this be a great dress for a school dance?  

Orla Kiely
So retro! For those of you who know me, you must know I'm a sucker for shift dresses and the good ole modest looks.It's impossible to pick a favorite look from this collection but I can say that I always look forward to Orla Kiely's collection each season!

Philipp Plein
I've never tried the provocative, scandalous look however, these Philipp Plein looks are tempting! This black dress with the thigh-high slit looks amazing *jump into the "Angelina" pose*

Temperley London
Something about this collection reminds me of The Sound of Music. I love the very girly and feminine pieces here and I could see myself in each one! This is one of my favorite collections during LFW! Until next time!


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I think that all the collections are bored and with not enough imagination. Sorry to let you know. The Lord bless you. 😉😘

    ReplyDelete