, , , , , , , , ,

Breton Stripes

Monday, June 8, 2015

what to wear with breton stripes
Finals are over and summer has officially started - I cannot wait to slip into a bikini and actually enjoy the sun! I am the girl that typically migrates towards any shady area to avoid getting sunburned however, I actually want to get a tan this summer... I have all Fall and Winter to get back to my natural skin tone!

For today's outfit post, I decided to whip out an old favorite - my Breton Stripes shift dress! My mom made this for me and it's one of my go to pieces when I'm in a jiffy. What I like about this dress is that you can style it in so many different ways! I tossed on a sleeveless vest to give this look a more modern touch.  Now, as you may have noticed, my eyes rarely appear on my blog but voila! Firmoo sent me these adorable non-prescription frames and they actually look good on my face. Other frames usually make me feel dizzy or nauseous but not these! A plus side? They're super comfortable on the nose ridge too! I love the contrasting orange and leopard print on these glasses! I actually pulled out an entirely matching outfit in the morning but I looked a bit odd with a fully matching head-to-toe ensemble. Explore more of their frames HERE.

how to look good in a striped dress
how to pull off the effortless parisian look
what to wear to school

// HANDMADE Navy and White Breton Stripes Dress // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI Satchel // JESSICA SIMPSON Strappy Brown Sandals // FIRMOO Glasses // NORDSTROM Necklace //

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! You look wonderful, and I love your ensemble. Great post!
    Herelectricocean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete