Year of the Ram

Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Lunar New Year to my fellow Asians! May this year bring you lots of luck and prosperity! I actually started off my year by dissecting a sheep brain in lab... *Baaahhhh* I find anatomy incredibly fascinating so it's always fun to have the chance for some hands-on activities. Anyways, I have so much going on right now that it's been hard for me have regular posts. Filtering through pictures takes the longest time for me - do you guys have the same dilemma? Between research, school, and secret side shenanigans, getting a single moment to just sit back and relax seems so scarce and beautiful! I hope you guys enjoy this Oscar weekend - any bets on who's going to win? Until next time!






// TRACY REESE Dress // PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Clutch // CHANEL Sunglasses // FRANCO SARTO Platforms // Necklace from NORDSTROM //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +