, , , , , ,

Power Dressing

Tuesday, January 6, 2015


Happy New Year, everyone! I wish you all the best for this beautiful, coming new year! Many of you are returning to work or school this week and it definitely does seem like a drag. However, the sudden heat wave frolicking through California does make things easier! Ice cream and tank tops during Winter? Don't mind if I do. Anyways, have you guys made any New Years Resolutions? Mine include academics, business, health and blogging, of course! I am going to put more effort towards my posts including the integration of creative sections such as my Closet Essentials which proved rather popular to my readers. So to start off the new year, I wanted to shared a hidden gem that's been collecting a bit of dust in my closet - my Tory Burch polka dot coat! I wanted to create a sophisticated yet fun look so I paired this with a shirt dress I got from Nordstrom while I still a youngin` in college. Pairing this coat with a white sheath looked too bland for me (possibly good for the office) so I chose a more adventurous route with bold colors.

// TORY BURCH Polka Dot Coat // FRANCIS Dress from NORDSTROM // IVANKA TRUMP Suede Heels // CHANEL Sunnies // PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Mini Clutch //

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. gorg
    lets follow each other what do you think?
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/mini-structured-pleats-with-choies.html

    ReplyDelete