Raindrops + Wolford

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I didn't think eating turkey would make me sleepy but I was definitely wrong. My food coma ensued shortly after I consumed everything from bread to apple pie... I could really go for another apple pie right about now! Well, I decided not to do any Black Friday shopping. I know... how could I miss all the best deals of the year? I just wasn't in the mood to do any sort of shopping. The thrill of waking up early has ceased though... many stores opened at 5PM on Thanksgiving day. Now where's the fun in that? 

If you guys are following me on instagram, @adriennenguyenn, then you might have already seen my black and white post in Wolford's Velvet de Luxe 50 Stay Up Tights - which you can purchase HERE. I would love to attempt editorial-like posts for my blog however, it takes a tremendous amount of time to create, setup and process. Anyways, here is my second look with these luxury tights. What's so great about them and are they worth it? I know it's a tad bit cliché but you do get what you pay for! These tights are double-wrapped with elastane in each row to provide the "perfect fit." I do need to invest in a good garter belt not because these tights don't live up to their standards but because I am quite petite and even a size small may sometimes be too big for me. These are the best tights I own and I am not saying that simply because this is a sponsored post but because it's actually true. Don't forget to visit their website HERE. Until next time!
 


// INC INTERNATIONAL CONCEPTS Houndstooth Coat // WOLFORD Velvet de Luxe 50 Stay Up Tights c/o (Purchase HERE) // BALDININI c/o YOOX (Purchase HERE) // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI Satchel //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +