Dangling Flowers

Monday, October 20, 2014

For those of you who are working, what do you guys like wearing to the office? The typical 9 to 5 workday probably involves a lot of sitting and staring at a screen or walking around to see clients or dealing with chemicals... Well, it all depends on what you actually do but I always try to incorporate a bit of myself into my outfit. So here is a taste of what I like wearing to research though I added a clutch here for the sake of my outfit - I usually carry my 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel. My workplace has restrictions against certain nail polish colors and clothing colors so my options are limited to dark or neutral colors without any bold designs. I thought this top from, courtesy of OASAP, could function well at work as well as a casual day out. I was a bit ambivalent about this top when I took it out of the packaging but it actually looked nice once I put it on! It's a "one size fits all" top however, I found that it was incredibly tight around my waist. It is also a bit itchy but a camisole can solve that problem! Hope you guys enjoy these pictures.

 [[ If you guys didn't already see in my last post, I am sorting out a bunch of clothes from my closet and selling them on Poshmark! I will be updating my account daily with new and gently worn items. Check out my closet HERE. If you guys do not already have an account, use the code BZMGE when you're signing up for $5 credit! ]]


// CHANEL Sunnies // OASAP Top (Purchase HERE // I.N.C. Navy Trousers // TORY BURCH Gold Clutch // L.A.M.B. Nadeen D'Orsay Suede Heels //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +