Dark Horse

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


The rain has ceased and it feels as if Summer arrived a bit too early this year but I'm loving the sunshine... more Vitamin D for me! The perpetual state of summer in California is something I take for granted. I also need to be more committed to my daily regimen so I can stay healthy! Anyways, when I first saw this top at Zara, I did not realize that it was a horse... I just thought it looked nice, haha. To complement this top, I chose to pair it with black leather striped pants from Zara and Michael Kors boots




// ZARA Top // ZARA Pants // MICHAEL KORS Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses// 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // IRITSY Bracelet // NORDSTROM Bracelet //

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Nos encanta el estilismo, y tiene mucha fuerza. Nosotras también tenemos un blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/ si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool top, love the whole outfit :D

    -Emily

    www.monodays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +