, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Hour

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


JET-LAGGED.  If you guys have been keeping up with my blog, instagram and/or twitter, then you already know that I took a mini trip to the BIG APPLE! I am so thankful for the amazing opportunity Bloomingdales gave me and I will never forget the people I met however, I will tell you guys much more about my experience in an upcoming post with pictures! As for this outfit, I received this gorgeous dress courtesy of OASAP before my NYC trip. This dress is perfect for hot and humid days in both California or New York. It comes fully lined so no need for a slip and I could see myself wearing this out to lunch, to school (with wedges or flats, of course) or even to a casual party. I found it easy to accessorize this outfit and you guys can purchase it HERE!




// OASAP Dress + Belt (Purchase: HERE) // DVF Heels // CHANEL Sunnies // VINTAGE Bag // CARA NEW YORK Bracelets // BETSEY JOHNSON Necklace //


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. What a beautiful dress! Sounds like NYC was pretty amazing.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! New York was surreal... I definitely have to come back in the future!

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit, your purse is sooooo cute.

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete