, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tropical Sorbet

Monday, July 8, 2013


SUMMER DAYS call for bright, bold colors in heat defying materials (Hah - I wish someone could invent some sort of fabric like that)! I received this Floral Blouse from PERSUN, a global online store. A majority of clothes I purchased this year have some sort of floral print on them so I was ecstatic when I received this shirt - an undershirt is also included! When I first tried on this blouse, I paired it with distressed denim however, it just did not feel right. So I scavenged my closet for a skirt that matched. Unfortunately, nothing did so my mom made this circle skirt for me! To keep the bright color scheme, I decided to pair this outfit with orange sunnies, an orange belt and a coral satchel. I did not want to go overboard with colors so I chose to wear nude sandal heels. As a side note, check out DASANI!

As for life, I finished two weeks of school - three more weeks to go! We have a quiz at the beginning of each lecture and it counts for 60% of our grade so I will have to study again soon! Anyways, I hope my fellow Americans enjoyed Independence Day!

  



// DIY Skirt (Similar Here) // STEVE MADDEN Heels (Purchase Here) // Z SPOKE ZAC POSEN Satchel (Similar Here)// PERSUN Blouse (Purchase Here)//

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Super cute outfit, love the colors and shoes!!

    xoxo, Diana ☠
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look beautiful!!! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're style is amazing! I'm glad I found your blog. I love reading the blogs of other young bloggers like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style girl ♥♥ too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Izael, interesting name by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love how you put this outfit together, you look great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete