, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Denim Affair

Saturday, July 13, 2013


BEACH WEATHER. It was a beautiful day in Southern California so I decided to go out with Jonathan. Our intention was to go to Griffith Observatory (did any of you guys see the supermoon!?) however, the 405 was horrible so we took a detour to Long Beach. We went to the Queen Mary and there was a dog show! Anyways, I wanted to go on the spirit tour but its only on certain days at midnight! I have read stories about people encountering peculiar things on board... I wonder if any of those are true! Yes, I do believe in ghosts and such, I have had my own personal encounters. Anyways, I never had a chance to share this black beaded bracelet with you guys! I received it from Iristy some time ago and delicate details are impeccable!

    



// Dress (Similar Here) // PELLE MODA Sling Backs (Similar Here) // KOOBA Bag // CHANEL Sunnies (Similar Here) // IRISTY Bracelet (Purchase Here) // TIFFANY and CO. Bracelet (Similar Here)  // Other Bracelet purchased from NORDSTROM //



You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. This is so perfect, love those heels!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! The heels are extremely comfortable!

      Delete
  2. pretty dress,like the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style em! Keep up the posts!
    http://jpnatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete