CASUAL STRIPES

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


TEMPORARY HIATUS. Unfortunately, I will be taking a break from blogging to concentrate on my studies and prepare for the Undergraduate Research Symposium. I have many things I would like to accomplish (all academically related) and it would take forever to list them all out... I hope you guys understand! But do not fear! I will continue updating my instagram and I will update my blog whenever time permits. I will start blogging more frequently around the middle of May. Anyways, I have a plethora of outfit pictures to filter through and I cannot wait to share them with you guys! These were taken during quite a while ago when the weather finally began heating up in Southern California. Jonathan and I went out to eat and then we ended up at the beach, again! As you guys can tell, my hair decided to commence in a drunken waltz which caused it to curve in and out in the most ridiculous manner. But besides that....What's the perfect attire for the beach if you're not in a bikini? A maxi, of course! I love the simple knot on the back of this dress, don't you?






// HOLLISTER Cardigan // ANNE KLEIN Sandals // DIOR Sunnies // KOOBA Bag //


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. What a fabulous dress! Good luck with your studies!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +