Cat's Meow

Sunday, November 18, 2012


Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I have a Physiology quiz, Physiology lab report, and Language and Brain midterm to get out of the way by the end of Tuesday but after that, I'm free - I'm in dire need of a break! Black Friday shopping last year was insane and I came home empty handed however, I plan on going again this year! The atmosphere creates an adrenaline rush as everyone is frantically trying to get their hands on some of the best deals of the season. I believe my family is planning on going to South Coast Plaza but our plans may change.

Anyways, my mom and I went out for lunch yesterday and this is the outfit I wore! My mom made the dress featured in this post and I received so many compliments! As for my necklace and sunnies: you can purchase them from my sponsor, OASAP (necklace: purchase HERE  // Sunnies: purchase HERE).

Don't forget to follow me on instagram/twitter @adriennenguyenn

On another note, the winner of my giveaway has been notified by the host, Modmint!















// Dress made by my mom // Ralph Lauren Blouse // Micheal Kors Booties // OASAP necklace: purchase HERE  // OASAP Sunnies: purchase HERE // Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote //

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Your mom made that dress?! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be on the lookout! If time and money permits, we might have an online shop in the future!

      Delete
  2. That dress is absolutely perfect! You are so lucky that your mom is mad talented.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my mom is crazy talented! Hopefully we can get an online website running soon :D

      Delete
  3. this is very cool. i like it a lot combined with the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love animalier! :*

    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! so cute:)

    new follower! check out my blog if you can, would mean a lot!

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61372_359571987472004_1301843185_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +