, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Walk On

Thursday, October 25, 2012


NIGHT PROWLER. Mes amis! I just finished my first round of midterms for Immunology with Hematology and Language & Brain! My brain is fried and I went on overdrive earlier this week. I still have papers and quizzes but at least it's not a full on midterm! However, I must say that this is, by far, is the hardest quarter ever within the duration of my undergraduate years. I know my blog has been empty but I would like to thank my loyal readers for keeping me motivated to continue blogging! Anyways, October is coming to an end and the season of festivities is here! Are you guys ready for Halloween, what identity will you confer on this mystical night?!

As a side note, this is the first time I have ever taken evening outfit shots! I tried my best to fix the resolution and brightness within an hour! I am ecstatic that Autumn has finally arrived! I cannot wait to pile on layers upon layers of clothing! I still love floppy over-sized hats and fur vests so I decided to incorporate them with my outfit! Oh, by the way, did you notice that I do not have any sunglasses on?! For those who are just tuning in, I usually have have sunglasses on since my eyes get really chinky when the sun is out!


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM/TWITTER @adriennenguyenn












// BLANC NOIR Vest // Pour La Victorie Boots // Betsey Johnson Bracelet // Saks Fifth Avenue Rings //

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Great blog, love this look! Found your blog on Instagram, I'm now following. ^_^

    xoxo,diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    ~~♥ ♥ ♥~~

    ReplyDelete