, , , , , , ,

Cilantro

Monday, August 20, 2012

 
92° Fahrenheit. My mom and I went to look for home goods so we decided to take pictures in the parking structure directly across Z Gallerie. Besides that, I honestly cannot wait for the weather to cool down! The sun burns me while I'm driving and whenever I get out of my car, the humidity strikes me thus I start sweating profusely. My closet is densely packed with fall/winter attire - I cannot wait to start wearing and uploading outfit pictures on my blog! Coats, jackets, turtlenecks, cardigans, boots, stockings, long sleeved shirts, pants, hats... I'm getting excited just thinking about it :D ! However, I must cope with the heatwave in Southern California for, I hope, one more month. 

When the weather starts cooling down, it's a clear indication that school's in session. I start pretty late, September 27th. I still have to drop a few classes, fill out paperwork to continue research, and attempt to add Virology or Immunology. As of now, I have 2 weeks left of Physics Lab... which reminds me that I should start studying for the practical! However, some poor souls, such as my boyfriend, Jonathan, are starting school in a week, suckers :P !! Stay cool, kiddos! 












// Zara Top // Abercrombie Shorts // Marc Fisher Heels // Chanel Sunglasses // Reed Krakoff Boxer Bag //

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I'm really excited for fall weather too. The past week is been pretty cool for August in Michigan but it's supposed to heat up again by the end of the week... so I'm enjoying it while it lasts! I actually got to wear long pants to work today! :)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky, Julia! There's a slight breeze here in Southern California but it's really humid so it leaves me feeling sticky, ick!

      Yay, long pants :D I cannot for Fall!

      XO

      Delete
  2. Love your top! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete