, , , , , , , , , , ,

Tropical Feeling

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


NEW IN! REED KRAKOFF BOXER TOTE BAG :D
My mom and I went to Saks Fifth Avenue in search for an iPad cover- I had my eyes on a black leather Tory Burch cover but I was unable to find it. Unfortunately, Saks does not carry Tory Burch accessories in stores. HOWEVER, the Reed Krakoff portion of the store soon acquired my full attention! I had my eyes on this bad boy when it first came out and now I can officially call it mine!

















// Tracy Reese NEW YORK  dress // Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote // Fergie Heels // Chanel Heels // Lucky Brand Necklace // Ring bought in Los Angeles //

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Love your bag! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that bag is gorgeous!! Great find Adrienne!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous updo (tutorial please!?) and I love love LOVE the structured tote!!

    xx
    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do a tutorial soon! Didn't see your comment until now (|

      Delete