Groovy

Sunday, July 01, 2012


The weather in Southern California is quite absurd. The temperature is gradually increasing  and the humidity is treacherous! Walking to class is such a pain even since the scorching sun is blazing above me.

 I am not a fan of "Summer" because the high temperatures affects what my outfits! Sure, I can attempt to mix things together but it's so unbearable outdoors that I end up wearing jean shorts and random shirts to my classes. Furthermore, the numerous hills at UCI just makes everything worse. Maybe I will start taking pictures in the evening...just maybe!







  

  
   

  
  

  
  

// Linea Paolo Heels // Cara New York Bracelet // Dior Sunnies //

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I love this mod dress!! I feel like I would want to start dancing in it :) And I think the current Michigan heat is bad... I can't imagine southern California right now!! Hang in there!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty humid but it's getting better... Can't wait until Fall

      Delete
  2. dear lord! this dress is adorable!! I understand what you are saying about the heat tho, in Hanoi I've started taking pictures in the evenings or early mornings...otherwise it's just too hot and I look uncomfortable in all the pics... haha. you look amazing tho and that dress is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking pictures early in the morning, that's insane... I can't seem to be able to get myself to wake up early even when I'm in school!

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in that dress! Such a gorgeous print:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +