Featherweight

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


My workload is slowly piling up! 
I have two assignments (essays) due on Wednesday that I have yet to start... whoops!

I just received this amazing gold necklace from OASAP which you can buy HERE. I have lots of gold necklaces however, none can actually "act" as a collar. This one does an amazing job and I can actually see this becoming an everyday staple! The design on the necklace is quite exquisite and it matches a lot of the things I own!


   
        
   
    

 // Gold Necklace c/o OASAP- buy HERE // Poetry Clothing Top // Forever 21 Pants // Seychelles Wedges // Chanel Sunglasses // Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote //

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. These pants are amazing! I love this look

    xo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that reed krakoff bag constantly appears in my dreams... love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm really love those wide leg pants!! They look like so much fun to walk around in!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pants!

    xx Joanne
    Discover & follow fabulous fashion bloggers. - StyleHills.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +