Orange Crush

Monday, June 25, 2012


My week and a half of summer is over! 

I will commence school in approximately 8 hours! I am only taking Scientific Writing and Physics 3C Lab this summer. As of now, I am reviewing General Chemistry- I actually miss doing reactions! Textbooks from various courses can be found in every corner of my room! I already planned out a schedule of what subjects to complete during each week and hopefully I can  refresh my memory within the time frames I have allocated - I know, I'm an organized freak!

As for this dress, it was a complete score at Macy's! I also got a bunch of other things at insanely reasonable prices which I will, of course, feature on my blog!








  


  





// Andrew Charles Dress // Tory Burch Clutch // Dior Sunnies // Forever 21 Bracelet // Andrea Sandals //

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous Adrienne! Love that floral dress, and your sunglasses are so fun :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible dress! I love the pleats a lot, and the color, and the length... and everything! :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning dress
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag!

    Gina

    http://BespokeBaroque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +