, , , , , ,

A Humble "Jest-ure"

Saturday, June 2, 2012


I cannot believe I only have one official week of school left before finals. I will try to update my blog as much as I can but I have to devote most of my time to studying, I hope you guys understand! My first final will be next week- Physics Lab! I honestly have no idea how to study for this since it's a matter of applying what we did during lab on the practical! 

As for this outfit, it was a beautiful day in California so I headed out a vacant parking structure that overlooks the Los Angeles Times warehouse. Many people admire the numerous days of sunlight Californians experience but I must admit that it is literally burning my skin! I have extremely sensitive skin - it's allergic to so many products and peels after being in the sun for an extended amount of time... which reminds me that I need to purchase some sun screen! If my skin wasn't so sensitive, I would be lounging on the beach in between classes since UCI is only 10 minutes away from Corona Del Mar! 

I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to buying things online due to identity fraud and the inability of trying something on before purchasing it however, this bracelet was worth it! I purchased this through my sponsor: OASAP.com and it's wonderful! It is definitely something I'd buy in a split second if I saw it in person. I imagined it to be flimsy but it's quite sturdy and lightweight!

See the scar on my hand? This dress' zipper attacked me as I pulled it out from my closet!












// Leifsdottir Dress // Louis Vuitton Epi Clutch // Diane von Fustenburg Heels // Oasap Owl Bracelet (Buy it HERE) // Chanel Sunglasses //

See how I styled this same dress HERE in my post "Harlequin in Heels"

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. I love this look. I was going try and follow via GFC, but all I found was your Tumblr. Really classy, and those DVF shoes are great. I'm sharing this in my facebook group and on twitter.

    Peace,
    Amber
    www.ambersweet.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't really use GFC. I'm planning on starting a Facebook for my blog soon so I will make a "public" announcement when I do (:

      Thank you so much for sharing my blog!

      Delete
  2. hope you can decide in wich course to get..i´m sure you're gonna do fine in anyone of them!
    I love this look.. don't ask me why it remainds me a little bit to alice in wonderland !?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch dear! It does resemble the animated life of Alice in Wonderland!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the owl bracelet! And haha, I've totally been attacked by a dress zipper many times too!!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress! love this look :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'll have to check your sponsor out. :) How did you get a sponsor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always on the lookout for sponsors and I found a badge on a fellow blogger's site.

      All you have to do is fill out the "fashion hunter" application on their website. There's a link at the bottom of the site (toward your left). I honestly did not know they were sponsoring me until I received an email asking why I did not post up any pictures of their products!

      Delete
  6. cute dress!
    lovely pictures :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! What a clean blog! I really like it!

    I found your blog through the college bloggers group on IFB! I am now following you on bloglovin! I hope yo ucan stop by my blog and let me know what you think- and follow me back now too ^_^ check out my new ifb group! Bloggers 4 Social change

    God bless
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes are to die for!! Love your blog! It's adorable!! Found you on IFB now I am fallowing :)
    -XOXO
    http://fashionistaforever22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete