, , , , , , , , ,

Monochromatic

Thursday, May 3, 2012


Straining eyes, the head bob, the "I'm not sleepy." 

This week has been killer. Running on less than a total of ten hours for the past two days has exhausted all of my energy. I managed to slip into a four hour nap before my Physics midterm on Wednesday so I could say I was "well rested" before the exam. Afterward, I scurried home to BEGIN studying for my Microbiology midterm- which I took a few hours ago. I attempted to pull an all-nighter but those never turn out the way I want to. I fell into a deep sleep on my desk and woke up with a surging pain running up and down my back. I wouldn't mind the pain if it was a normal day but I had an 8AM Physics Lab today- I was obviously grumpy today, haha. 

I can now breathe a sigh of relief since examinations are over. However, the atmosphere exams create is quite astounding. Every one is focused, there's no room in the library to sit down, everyone looks sleep deprived... Okay, that does sound a bit horrid but exams motivate me to do better in school and in life. I treat every task as a challenge and I will not be satisfied until I have successfully completed it.


I tried to get up, fell over, and this is the product of my clumsiness. 

  
   



// Sparkle & Fade Leather Shorts // Kooba Bag // Messeca "Charmene" Wedge Boots // Chanel Sunglasses // Vince Camuto Bracelet // Only Mine Cardigan //

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Nice booties! The heel hided on the wedge is such a cool detail!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey beauty! such a lovely blog and post, I'm following you now, hope you follow me back, kisses <3 http://7-24makyaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete