Lemon Zest

Monday, May 07, 2012

 

I made another trip to tpt home - that places never ceases to intrigue me. Parking horrendous since the farmer's market was in full swing and there were a plethora of food trucks lined up in the parking lot. As I said in my last post, I have included some pictures from the inside of the store... not too sure if any photography was allowed but... oh well! 

Anyways, I am beginning to love white backgrounds since it lightens up my skin tone even more! As my mom was snapping pictures of me, I was, well "posing," and walking about this alley. Little did I know that there were a bunch of people inside painting and moving things. They probably thought I was a freak, haha!















// Susina Dress // Seychelles Heels // Adrienne Vittadini Bag // Dior Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +