Flower Bomb

Sunday, May 13, 2012


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

My mom and I decided to have Mother's Day lunch instead of dinner this year since I did not make any reservations. I wanted to find a beachfront restaurant but they were extremely packed so we opted for California Pizza Kitchen! The food and drinks tasted quite different, I'm thinking they hired a new chef at the location my mom and I usually eat. Afterward, we went out to look for a painting/portrait for our living room. The portrait that is currently hanging is a bit lopsided, haha!

We got home pretty late, took off our heels and then I realized we didn't take any pictures together! Oh, this isn't the outfit I wore on Mother's Day. I will post that up soon! Anyways, I decided to take pictures of my mom and her outfit too! Stay tuned!

Oh! As for my hair, I always wanted to try the Chanel inspired Lady Gaga hair look so I attempted it and voila! At first, I tried the sock bun but my hair was flying all over the place so I decided to make it into a bow and it stayed!





   






// Kenneth Cole Necklace // BCBG Max Azria Heels // Dior Sunglasses // Deux Lux Wallet //

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Really nice pictures! I love those shoes!

    Http://www.quizasthequeen.com

    Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. トリー バーチはアメリカから引き続いた大人気なブランド品です!高品質で低価格のアメリカぶらんど品です。多くのセレブ達にも愛用されています!その中で、評判が高いモノはトリーバーチ フラットです。豪華だけでなく実用性が高くて、 ワーキングスタイルにも最適!ベーシックなバレエシューズのデザインでショッピングなどでたくさん歩いても楽ちんです!上質で柔らかいギャザー仕様の踵?頑丈ラバーソールになっているので、履き心地が抜群!1足持っておくとたいへん便利です。

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +