, , , , , , ,

Pink Bunny

Sunday, April 8, 2012

  
HAPPY EASTER DAY!

Easter day is an excuse for me to wear lots of pink! I bought this dress from Zara ages ago and I thought I would wear it again for Easter! My mom added a pink bow to the dress along with the flower trim! Although this dress wrinkles easily, I love the style and the color! I spent quite some time trying to find shoes to match this dress. I did not want to wear it the same way I did before via Chictopia so I rummaged through my moms' shoes (:

Bunny ears were supposedly on trend in Korea so my friend bought me these bunny ears when she visited her home country last summer! They go perfectly with this outfit and I decided to bring along a friend - the fat bunny egg on my purse! I literally tied his ears to the handle of my bag so he was safe and secure!

  
  
  

   
    




   
  

// Zara Dress with DIY trim and bow // Diane von Fustenburg Heels // Dior Sunglasses //


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. so cute and dolly! this outfit screams princess picnic! i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete