A Delightful Sight

Friday, April 13, 2012


FRIDAY THE 13TH! 

I wish I got more studying this week but I have been quite busy. I walked across campus 4 times yesterday because I forgot my calculator in lab, dropped off things in my car ( I'm not a big fan of carrying loads of books around school), met up with people... Anyways, Thursdays would have to be my most dreadful days (8AM-5PM). I have a 4 hour gap in between, that is, if I don't finish Physics lab early, and the library is always full ): 

I cannot believe exams are already coming up! I have to go into crunch mode and memorize a bunch of things for Microbiology... I'm afraid I might overlook a detail that ends up on the exam! As of now, it is currently raining in Orange County and I have 1 hour until class. If the rain lets up, I might take pictures of my outfit!

My mom made this dress for me! I wore a similar one HERE but it was colorblocked as Green, Blue, and Off White. My mom and I are planning on starting an online website specializing in clothing and accessories so be on the lookout! We are still debating on a name but once we finalize our decision, we will start printing out labels and I will make a big announcement on my blog!












// DIY Dress by my mom // Chinese Laundry Heels // Z Spoke Zac Posen Zac Sac Satchel // Dior Sunglasses // 

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Wow! Your mom is amazing! Love the colors and the zipper detail. Look forward to seeing her petite dresses on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your mom is amazing! Love the colors and the zipper detail. Look forward to seeing her petite dresses on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from a fellow Orange County blogger! Girlfriend you look SO chic. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this whole outfit is amazing! I LOVE the colors.

    Stay Glamorous,
    Kelly

    www.glamourgirlonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gerat colors!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful look, from head to toe! The dress is simly perfect, splendid!! Love love love!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +