Aviate, Navigate, Communicate

Monday, April 02, 2012


I felt the need to take pictures with some railroad tracks so I put on my boots and headed out! It was finally cold enough to wear my shearling jacket! I bought it about a year ago but the weather in Southern California never allowed me to put it on. It got hotter later on in the day so I was forced to take it off lest suffer under the scorching sun! This was taken a few days ago when I was still on Spring Break.

Today was my first day back at school and it was HOT. There was a slight breeze but it could not combat the humidity or the 85 degrees Fahrenheit in Irvine! I waited in extremely long lines to have my BIO 199 summer research approval form signed and to purchase my lab manual & blue books at the bookstore. Then I went off to my Physics class- It felt so weird to pick up a pen again! Do you ever get that feeling? After a long break from school, you're back and have to pick up a pen and it feels really awkward?! 







// Trouve Shearling Jacket // Ralph Lauren Blouse // Buffalo: David Bitton Black Pants // Fiorelli Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // BCBG Max Azria Boots //


This canvas art is so cute but I did not purchase it since black doesn't match my room!....I wish they had it in pink or lavender!


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. you are so pretty and have a great sense of style! i read on an IFB post (which is how i found your blog..) that you are studying sciences, and planning on attending medical school. that is great! i'm trying to take the same pathway, but i'm just a undergrad freshman :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +