City of Angels

Thursday, March 29, 2012


We finally went to LACMA! 

After putting it off for an extremely long time, my boyfriend and I decided to go there Monday afternoon around 4:30PM. Surprisingly, we saw practically everything on display! I uploaded only some of the pictures that were taken but the main attraction here is, of course, the lights! I believe art aficionados would disagree but honestly, how can you come to LACMA and not take pictures with these lights?! 



I actually recognized this Roy Lichtenstein painting since I was introduced to his work in Arts Core at UCI! I was surprised at how many paintings and pieces of art I actually knew! I have my Arts Core class to thank for exposing me to various artworks from different time eras!









  






// Zara Dress // Diane von Furstenburg Calf Rhiannon Block Heels // Cara New York Bracelet // Chanel Sunglasses // Dooney & Bourke Bag // Necklace from Macy's //


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +