Tewinkle Park

Sunday, January 22, 2012


I cannot believe that this Monday will mark my third week back in school! 
School is flying by so fast and I wish I had more time to do things that are not related to school. I have Physics Homework every week and the first homework assignment took forever to finish since it was based on application of concepts. In addition to that, I have weekly Cell Biology quizzes. 

Although I have a pretty packed schedule with school, studying, volunteering, and researching, I still need a job. Maybe I will find one within this quarter? I want a job that requires interaction with other people and so far the only thing I can find is tutoring. I looked online at my school's Career Center website and there are a lot of openings for tutoring however, they require me to go to my tutee's home. Even though I want to help others with their work, I am not comfortable with working in the vicinity of their home. I watch too much news and I read too much on CNN.com... 

Jonathan is starting school on Monday (Lunar New Year) so we will start seeing less of each other ): His semester schedule seems a bit scary and intense... but we will find time to see each other! Anyways, he finds interesting locations to take pictures however, my outfits contradict the weather. It's usually cold and we usually have to walk in dirt or on hills... I was literally shivering the entire time we spent outside!












Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum

// Zara Dress  // Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Pochette Handbag // Betsey Johnson Bracelet // Chanel Sunglasses //  Diane Von Furstenburg Black Calf Rhiannon Block Heels //

Happy Lunar New Years Eve!


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +