, , , , , , , , , ,

Potato Lover

Sunday, January 15, 2012


I survived the first week back at school! It felt amazing to be immersed in the scholastic atmosphere again. But after one week, I already feel behind. I am quite glad I have a three day weekend this week so I can catch up! I cannot believe that I am already behind! I have Physics homework due on Wednesday and an online Cell Biology Quiz that is also due on Wednesday! 

Physics is different this quarter because my homework questions are no longer book based. The questions are now based on concepts and applications which I must admit, I hate with passion. Anyways for Cell Biology, I now attend both lectures to fully grasp and absorb the material. In addition to that, I record lectures so I do not miss any bit of information!

As for the outfit, I found this jacket in the back of my closet and honestly does look like a potato sack. However, it is extremely comfortable and warm!














Mirror - Lil Wayne Ft. Bruno Mars

// Zara Sweater // Ralph Lauren Blouse // DIY Skirt by my mom! // Fiorelli Bag // Michael Kors Boots // Vince Camuto Bracelet // Chanel Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. love the sweater and skirt! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore your gray top and bag so much. <3

    i love taylor swift too. and she looks stunning in those photos.


    btw, i followed your blog dear. Could you follow back mine? I hope so.

    Hey Miss!

    Hey Miss!

    Hey Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG adorable! And your hair looks fabulous...what's your secret?

    I found your blog on IFB & I am now following! I'd love to collaborate with you on a post if you'd be interested!

    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://thechiccurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I blow dry my hair every night and I use Tresemme hairspray!

    I would love to collaborate!

    ReplyDelete