Tip Toe Through The Moment

Thursday, December 22, 2011



It's Christmas Eve! 
I bet a lot of people will still be out finding presents tomorrow! Shuffling in with the holiday crowd, getting frustrated due to the lack of parking, drinking Starbucks to keep warm, and trying to get presents everyone would like... But as for me, I am officially done with present shopping! 

On another note, it has been extremely windy for the past few days and I was literally "blown away by the wind!" Don't get me wrong...I love cool breezes in the Springtime! The slight puff of air that is able to move my hair or my light-weight dress and makes me want to run is a field of grass is delightful. However the Santa Ana winds that are hitting Orange County are extremely powerful and can literally "knock you off your feet."

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas just in case I do not have another post before or on Christmas Day!



  
  







Secrets- One Republic Violin and Piano Cover 

// Seventy Two Changes Cardigan // Zara Pink Trousers // Chinese Laundry Rose Heels // Z Spoke Zac Posen "Zac Sac" Satchel // Accessories: Macy's, Nordstrom & rings from Los Angeles// Chanel Sunglasses // 


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi!
    Love your blog! Found you on an IFB group, follow back at
    http://greenbaymix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you on an IFB group. I love the jacket and the sunglasses. And even though glam isn't my style, I must say it fits you really well :)

    ~S

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +