Taking It Easy

Thursday, December 08, 2011


Hello Lovelies! 

A new necklace my mom bought for me!

It's been a while since my last post but I am now officially on Winter Break! I took two finals on Monday: Human Physiology in the morning and Physics in the afternoon. As one can imagine, it was an extremely stressful day. The day after, I took my final for Art - I studied 10 weeks worth of material around 4-5 hours before the exam... I do not recommend this for any exam even if it's just a general education course! The worst I procrastinated in college was studying a day before my BioChemistry exam last year but this is a new record... 

Anyways, my I'm still trying to find classes to add. My schedule seems a bit TOO EMPTY. Sure, I'll have time to study and research but I want to do more than just that. I am currently wait listing for Diversity in Medicine which sounds like an interesting seminar but I'm number 18 wait list! If I keep my schedule the way it is, then I can dress up to school again! This quarter was a definite fashion faux-pas for me since my classes were across campus and UCI is full of hills... therefore heels made my feet extremely sore and blistered. In addition to that, I spent a lot of time at school due to my spread out classes so I wanted to be in comfortable clothes which, most of the time, isn't very "high fashion." This is the "typical outfit" I wore to school...


//Michael Kors Dress // Tahari Boots // Jacket from Nordstrom // Chanel Sunglasses //

I will have an outfit post within the next day since I will be going to clinic for my research. I was unable to attend any of the clinics this quarter since the times always clashed with my classes therefore I will be attending the majority of the clinics during Winter Break. Which means more opportunities to dress up and take pictures! I really need more locations but I just forget to take my camera with me! 





You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. gorgeous necklace ^^
    http://fashionpho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on IFB and I love it <3 love your style and I'm totally following :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +