Butterscotch Latte

Saturday, November 05, 2011


Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween! I went to a research meeting that evening and I brainstormed ideas for a project with the doctors. I am going to build my research around the pancreas- pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer and possibly it's relation to breast cancer. I will begin researching this weekend and I will present this information to the doctors in 2 weeks!

This past week has been hectic since I have been studying for my second midterm in Physics. At the end, when it was time to turn in our tests, we all got up and waited to hand it into the TA's. Unfortunately, my class is huge (400+ students) so cheating is imminent. Everyone was talking about how hard the exam was when  a guy from the back  of the room suddenly yelled, "CHEATERS! DR. WU, THEY'RE CHEATING!" The room instantly became quiet and everyone turned toward the back. All eyes were looking in the direction the furious guy was pointing to. My friend was also back there and according to her, she said that once the professor got there, the accused cheaters said that they did not cheat nor did they have any intention of copying each other. What did he do? He supposedly let them go. If they did cheat, I hope they got caught. The test was hard and no one had time to finish, seriously. In addition to that, this class is graded on a curve so everyone pretty much wants to kill everyone else for their grade. 

Anyways, I am now 3 chapters behind in Human Physiology (5 lectures) and I'm already 1 chapter behind in Physics! I need to catch up soon! Thankfully there's no school next Friday! Time to catch up and relax a bit! I did lots of shopping today and I cannot wait to post up pictures with my new goodies!





    

  





// Zara Dress // Seychelles Heels // Badgley Mischka Bag // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring // Chanel Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +