Breathe Easy

Sunday, October 16, 2011



Hey everyone!
I felt extremely unproductive this weekend since I'm still recovering from midterm anxiety.

Anyways, yesterday was my 20th birthday! Although I aged another year, I do not feel as if I'm privileged to do anything. I'm still not considered an adult and I'm still not in the real "work force." School has basically been my life ever since I was 6 years old... However, I did a lot of shopping on my birthday and got a new pair of heels! At night, my boyfriend came over bearing gifts... 

As for today, I went shopping again in the morning and I just started looking at Physics until I decided to take a break to blog! My boyfriend has been asking me what I wanted for my birthday for quite some time now and I never told him... For material things, I would like a lot of things, but then again, which girl doesn't? But what I really need is to escape reality. Just for a bit. I'm craving a crazy adventure somewhere... maybe Big Bear... possibly this winter break?




My mom bought me a bunch of necklaces for my birthday and I decided to wear a Betsey Johnson necklace one with my outfit. My mom knows I love photography so she decided to buy me a necklace with a camera on it! I would love to pick up photography again... maybe I will! I just wish the work/study load required for school wasn't so heavy... 

My friend Stacy was spent her entire summer in Korea and she came back with gifts- the ring I'm wearing in this post was one of them!



 














// Alberto Makali Jacket // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Jimmy Choo Blythe Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // Ring, a gift from a friend // Betsey Johnson Necklace (part of my mom's birthday present to me!) //



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +