, , , , , , , , , ,

92° in Autumn

Sunday, October 23, 2011


Hello Lovelies! I don't seem to have any more time to keep consistent outfit posts but I will continue posting as much as I can! School is getting extremely stressful and midterms are rolling around again - I have one on Thursday! 

In addition to the added stress from school, I am thinking about where I should work. I was hired and laid off as a tutor due to stupid budget cuts in California! The UC Reagents are cutting money in the UC system however, they are raising tuition. Interesting, no? I am planning on sending in an intent to return as a Bio-Chemistry tutor (98)... hopefully there is enough space! I'm going to bother the advisers to see the statistics on that. If I am not hired, I will have to look for other jobs on campus... or I might sign up for peer tutoring! 

Anyways, I wore this to school on Friday - not with THESE heels of course. I would die just walking to my first class if I chose to wear any type of heel. I'm fine with wearing wedges to school but my feet still get a little sore as the day comes to a close. I absolutely cannot wait until Autumn actually kicks in. The sight of Fall just seems really distant right now. 




  








On a RANDOM NOTE: I wish there was a French Society or something that revolves around the French culture around my area. I would really like to practice communicating in French and building up my skills! 



// Zara Knit Top // Skirt Handmade by my mom! // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Free Press Necklace // Betsey Johnson Ring // Chanel Sunglasses // 


Skirt was last worn in Champs-Élysées



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love the colour of the top!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!! really ! Your mum has good fashion hand =o)
    Will look so so good with a black top or white shirt inside the skirt .

    ReplyDelete