Playing With Stripes

Sunday, September 18, 2011


Hello!

I thought I would update my blog with this outfit even though I didn't wear this today. For the past two days, the weather in California has been amazing - quite cold actually however, it is heating up again. 

I love this heart clutch since it looks like Judith Leiber's Heart N Soul bag. Sure, you can't carry a lot in it but it does look cute!







I went to look for scrubs today and I found a top that fits perfectly but the pants looked very child-like since it had an enormous elastic band on the back. I only tried one store today so I will probably search for some more later on in the week. 









 // Jaloux dress // Betsey Johnson Necklace // White Swirl Necklace and Gold Bracelet from Macy's // BCBG Max Azira Heels // 

Follow ma dernière addiction...


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +