The Fourth

Tuesday, July 05, 2011


This was my Independence Day outfit! I really wanted to pull off the American Flag look but as I was looking through my closet for clothes, I realized that I do not own any red pants. So I found this striped blue shirt and I paired it with a white skirt. To complete the look, I decided to pull out this red Dooney and Bourke bag. It has been a while since I've worn it. Actually, many things in my closet have yet to be worn. Yesterday morning, I started picking out things to sell and donate. I only went through half of my drawers and I pulled out a ton of things - some of which still contain their original tags! I will spend the rest of the week looking through the rest of my things and finding consignment stores to sell them to!


Would anyone be interested in purchasing bracelets like the ones pictured in this post?


I walked through Target before the fireworks started shooting in the sky and I did receive many stares. I was just trying to show how much America means to me ! Next year, I might pull off an American Flag dress. We'll just have to wait and see!

// H&M Button Up Shirt // Forever 21 Tank Top // Hollister Skirt // Dooney & Bourke Red Bag // Chanel Sunglasses // 

The next few pictures were taken during my trip to the Los Angeles Fashion District. My phone usually produces pictures with amazing resolution (for a camera phone) but it was acting strange the day I decided to utilize it. 





I felt fine throughout the day even though I did not consume anything but when I got home and started eating, the consequences emerged. As I was walking through the Fashion District with my mom, I became very thirsty and my mom was holding her mug,which I assumed contained an ice cold beverage, so I decided to take a sip of it. To my dismay, my mom decided to put coffee into it. So I was dehydrated and the street vendors sold hot water since the ice surrounding the water bottles completely melted - darn you scorching sun! So I spent the rest of my day at home sneezing and burning up from heat exhaustion and possibly a minor heat stroke.   



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +