Tick Tick

Thursday, May 26, 2011



// Dress from Australia // I.N.C. Coat //


I cannot wait until finals are over. I just want to relax and go to Big Bear! 
This picture was taken during my senior year in high school when I went to French Camp with my AP French class. The scenery was breath-taking and the quality of air in higher altitudes is definitely much better!

My interview with a doctor I really want to research for was cancelled twice. Third times a charm, right? My rescheduled interview is after my finals so I have more time to prepare and hopefully this interview actually occurs. Hopefully I have more interviews in the near future for various things! Just two more weeks of intense studying until I can breathe.

I might not have any outfit posts due to the amount of material I have to cram in before FINALS!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +