You Can't Always Get What You Want

Sunday, April 24, 2011


Time to put away all those furs and coats and burst out into the streets with spring's flashy colors!








I went shopping at Zara today and here are some of the looks I tried on. I must say that this top looked very similar to the citrus fruit top by Stella McCartney. 




My boyfriend came over yesterday and he painted my nails! Well... my right hand. Haha.



// Zara Shorts // Charles David Bag // BCBG Max Azira Heels // Chanel Sunglasses // Tagless Tank //

I usually cut off the tags of my tops since they cause my back to become really itchy!

I am so glad the weekend is finally here. This week has been extremely hectic.


I had a Mock Trial on Tuesday for my Environment 8 class that required preparation to argue against the defendants (I was the plaintiff) and I had to turn in a brief. 


I have to wake up early tomorrow since I will be volunteering at the Costa Mesa Inn. I will sleep soon after I get at least 2 pages done for my 6 page essay due on Thursday!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +